- Gunpla Gundam Model Kits
- PG Perfect Grade Gundam
- Gundam Exia - PG 1/60 Perfect Grade Edition
Gundam Exia - PG 1/60 Perfect Grade Edition
Series: Gundam 00
Release Date: Late November 2017
- PERFECT GRADE [Evolution (20th year) Evolution]
The ultimate form to be reached with the latest technology, [PG 1/60 Gundam Exia], appears here.
- Focusing on the solar furnace [GN Drive] which is the biggest feature under supervision of Mechanical Designer Ebi Okawa Kanitake. A thorough explanation of the mechanism by which [GN particle] transmits from the driving force [GN Drive] to the whole body. It embodies the design arrangement and the internal frame structure led from it.
- Feel energy transmission 'Armor · Frame structure'
Considering the transmission structure of [GN particle], the internal frame where the cable is exposed from various parts of the aircraft. Expansion of external armor More emphasize its presence by gimmick.
[Detailed detail and gimmick guided by thorough consideration]
- Improve the mechanical impression by frames and mechanical details removed from the gap.
- A hatch open gimmick that allows the whole body exterior to move, so that it can also enjoy internal details.
- Laminated structure and reproduced texture by special seal [GN Drive]
- With a wide range of motion and the attached dedicated pedestal, aerial action full of dynamism is possible.
- Accessories are enriched, such as abundant wrist parts and abundant armed weapon with gimmick.
- The regular version adopts a metallic seal and expresses the light emitting part by reflection of light.
Accessories: GN sword × 1, GN shield × 1, GN long braid × 1, GN short blade, GN beam saber × 2, GN beam dagger × 2, dedicated display base × 1